Brother Mfc J470DW Driver
Brother mfc j470dw driver download
- To download the Brother MFC J470DW printer driver from the official site, follow the instructions given below.
- To begin the driver download process, first, you need to open a web browser on your computer.
- Click anywhere in the search field of the browser and type the official URL code of the Brother printer.
- Tap the Enter button or forward arrow at the end of the search field.Now the official page of the Brother printer will open.
- Select your region or country in the search field given and click the OK button.
- Click the Inkjet Printer/Fax/MFC/DCP option in the Search by Product Category section.
- Select the MFC- J4 series in the Select your Product series section.
- Scroll the screen and select the MFC- J470DW printer name from the displayed list.
- Click the Downloads button on the Support & Downloads screen.
- Select your operating system and the version type by clicking the Radio button next to it. Click the OK button.
- Now, select or create a folder on your computer to save the driver file.Click the Save button.
- Wait for the Brother MFC - J470DW driver to download.
- Once the driver download process is complete, open the downloaded Brother MFC - J470DW printer driver, and begin the installation process.
Brother mfc j470dw manual
The Brother MFC - J470DW printer user guide is provided with the printer package.
Usually, the user manual contains the basic setup guide starting from the unboxing, setup, driver installation, loading paper, and installing ink cartridges. In
the user manual, you can also find the troubleshooting methods that help you to fix the basic printer issue. If you have lost the user manual or it was not
provided with the printer package, then you can download it from the official website of the printer manufacturer.
Brother MFC j470dw printer driver installation for windows
To install the Brother MFC J470DW printer driver on your Windows system, follow the instructions given below.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the Brother MFC J470FDW printer driver file on your Windows system.
- Before you begin the installation of the driver, make sure to connect the computer to the Brother printer using a USB cable.
- As soon as you connect the printer and the computer using the USB cable, the driver installation process begins.
- If the driver installation does not begins automatically, then follow the instructions given below to start the installation process.
- Try to connect the Brother printer and the computer directly.
- Avoid using USB hub to connect the printer and the computer.
- Once the installation begins, wait for it to complete.
- The next step of the driver installation process is to add the Brother printer to the installed devices list.
- Click Start followed by the Control Panel option.
- Select the Hardware & Sound option followed by Devices & Printers.
- Click the Add a Printer tab next to Add a Device.
- Wait for your system to look for the available printers.
- Select your printer model name and its location on the Add Printer screen.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to add your Brother printer successfully.
- If your Brother name is not displayed on the Select a Printer screen,then follow the instructions given below.
- Scroll the screen and select The Printer That I Want Isn’t Listed on the Select a Printer screen followed by Next.
- Click the Radio button next to the Add a Printer using a TCP/ IP address or hostname.
- Click the Next button. Enter your Brother printer IP address in the
- Hostname or IP address field. Click the checkbox next to the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use option.
- Select your Brother printer model and name.
- Perform the on-screen instructions carefully to finish the registration process.
Brother MFC j470dw printer driver installation for mac
To install the Brother MFC J470DW printer driver on your Mac device, follow the instructions given below
- First, connect the Brother printer to your wired or wireless network to begin the installation process.
- Now, tap the Apple icon on your Mac device.
- Tap the System Preferences tab and select the Printers & Scanners option.Tap the plus icon in the Printers section.
- Type the IP Address or Node name in the Address tab.
- Make the required changes and select the CUPS Driver in the Use pop-up menu.
- Click the Add button. Now your Brother printer is installed on your Mac device successfully.
Steps to update brother printer MFC j470dw firmware
To update the Brother printer MFC J470DW printer firmware, perform the instructions given below.
- First, download the Firmware update tool on your computer. To do that, follow the instructions given below.
- Launch the official page of the printer, enter the model number in the text field given, and click the Search button.
- Scroll down the driver download screen and click the Firmware Update Tool option.
- Now the tool download process begins.
- Once the download process is done, and locate & open its file on your computer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list by check-marking the box next to it.
- Follow the on-screen procedures and finish the update process.
- Enter the security key of your Brother printer in the given field when prompted.
- Click the OK button. Now the update process begins. It takes 15 minutes to complete the update process.
- Click the Done button on the Successfully Completed screen.
We focus on offering technical assistance to printer users and are not in any associated with the manufacturer. All the information provided on our site are solely intended for service purpose and not to promote any particular brand or company. The logos, images, and trademarks on the site are for reference purpose. Any action that you take by referring to the guidelines on this site is at your own risk. Our services are payment-based and are rendered only upon the request placed by the users.
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 | All rights are reserved