Brother mfc L5900DW Toner
High yield toner (TN850) and Standard yield toner (TN820) can be used in the Brother MFC L5900DW printer. The toner is contained in a mono laser cartridge that can print up to 3000 pages when using standard yield toner and 8000 pages w hen using high yield toner.
Replace the toner cartridge:
- To replace the toner cartridge, turn on the printer.
- Pull down the front cover of the printer.
- Take out the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly.
- Press the green holder downwards and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove the protective films.
- Carefully, try to install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and stop when you hear a click sound.
- Move the green holder and clean the corona wire. Put the holder back to its original position.
- Next, place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.