Brother MFC 9130CW Driver
Brother MFC 9130CW Driver Windows
- You can download the Brother MFC9130CW printer driver from the manufacturer’s site.
- Select the OS Family from the listed options and then choose the OS version.
- Tap the OK button. The next page will display the dull drivers, basic drivers, software, and other utilities.
- Choose the appropriate file and click the Download button to save it to the system.
- Double-click on it after the download process completes. Follow the prompts that appear on your computer's screen to complete the installation process.
Brother MFC 9130CW Driver Mac
- The official site contains download links for both Windows and Mac systems.
- You can select the OS Family as Mac. Choose the correct version of Mac in the OS version section.
- For this model of the Brother printer, only the basic drivers and other utilities are available.
- So, download the driver using the Download button.
- Once the Brother MFC9130CW printer driver is saved to your system, go to the downloaded location.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file. The installation procedure begins.
- Install the drivers and take a test print.
Install Driver for Brother MFC 9130CW
- The first step is to download the Brother MFC9130CW printer driver from the official site.
- Specify the OS version in the required field and tap the Enter key..
- Click the Driver download button to download the driver and the software package
- Once the download process completes, the driver file will run.
- On the Open File-Security Warning screen, tap the Run button to begin the installation.
- The driver files will be decompressed, and the User Account Control screen will appear. Tap Yes.
- Choose the language as English in the Select Language window.
- Wait while the system is being prepared for installation. Now, agree to the License Agreement.
- Next, choose the Setup type as Standard or Custom. Custom option will let you choose the list of software to be installed, whereas the Standard option installs the entire package.
- In case you are choosing Standard, then wait patiently till the brother printer drivers are installed.
- If you are going with the Custom option, choose the software to be installed. Wait while the installation is in progress.
- Connect the USB cable between your Brother MFC9130CW printer and computer when prompted
- Verify whether the connection between the printer and computer is established successfully.
We focus on offering technical assistance to printer users and are not in any associated with the manufacturer. All the information provided on our site are solely intended for service purpose and not to promote any particular brand or company. The logos, images, and trademarks on the site are for reference purpose. Any action that you take by referring to the guidelines on this site is at your own risk. Our services are payment-based and are rendered only upon the request placed by the users.
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 | All rights are reserved