How to Scan with Brother DCP L2540DW
- First, you have to configure the Brother DCP l2540dw Scan to File feature on your system.
- To do so, launch the Control Center. Select the All Programs option from the Start menu.
- Choose the Brother option followed by the Brother Utilities option.
- Tap the Scan option and then select the ControlCenter4 option.
- The proceeding step is to open the Device Scan Settings window on your system
- From the Device Settings tab, select the Device Scan Settings option.
- Choose the File Type, File Name, Destination Folder from the File tab.
- Click the OK button and select the Scan option to initiate the Scan process.
Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to PC
- From Start, select the All Apps option and then choose the Windows Accessories option.
- Tap the Windows Fax and Scan option followed by the New Scan option.
- In case you have multiple printers, select your Brother DCP-L2540DW printer from the list.
- Assign the Scanning Options and click the OK button.
- After scanning the document or image, it will be displayed on your screen.
- Make any changes if you want and tap OK. The scanned file will be saved to the chosen folder.
- Go to the Destination Folder and check if the scanned files are present there.
Brother DCP- L2540DW Duplex Scanning
- Go to the Start menu and click the All Apps option.
- Choose the Brother option and then select the Brother Utilities option.
- Tap the Scan button. Click the ControlCenter4 option to open it.
- Go to the Scan tab and choose the Custom menu. Under that, select the Custom Settings option.
- Tick the checkbox near the 2-Sided Printing option and then choose the type of binding as Log-Edge Binding or Short-Edge Binding.
- Tap the OK button to save the settings. Click the Scan button.
- The duplex scanning process will now start.
Brother DCP l2540dw Scan To Email
To perform the Scan to Email operation on your Brother DCP L2540DW printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official site of the Brother printer using its IP address.
- Click the Network tab followed by the Protocol option.
- Check if the POP2/SMTP option is checked.
- If not, check it, and click the Advanced Settings option.
- On the Advanced Settings page, make the required mail settings like SMTP Server Address, SMTP port, SMTP Server Authentication method, printer e-mail address, SMTP-AUTH Account Name/Password, POP3 Server Address, etc.
- Click the Submit button after setting the required changes.
- Click the checkbox beside the Test E-mail Send Configuration & Test E-mail Receive Configuration options on the ‘Test E-mail Send/Receive Configuration screen.
- Click the Submit button. On the Testing Email Configuration page, click the OK button.
- That’s it. Now your Brother printer is ready to perform the Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to email operation.
Brother DCP l2540dw Scan To Pdf
To perform the scan to PDF operation on your Brother DCP L2540DW printer, go with the procedure as discussed below.
- Check and make sure that the main tray of the Brother DCP L2540DW printer contains enough paper.
- Touch the Scan button on the Brother printer control panel.
- Using the navigation keys on the printer control panel, select the Scan to PC option, and touch the OK button.
- Select the File option in the Scan to PC section.
- Specify the destination computer in the connected device list and touch the OK button.
- Set the scan setting preferences when prompted and touch the OK button to apply the changes.
- Press the Start button to begin the Brother DCP L2540DW Scan to PDF process.
- Now the Brother DCP L2540DW printer starts the scan operation.
We focus on offering technical assistance to printer users and are not in any associated with the manufacturer. All the information provided on our site are solely intended for service purpose and not to promote any particular brand or company. The logos, images, and trademarks on the site are for reference purpose. Any action that you take by referring to the guidelines on this site is at your own risk. Our services are payment-based and are rendered only upon the request placed by the users.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved