Brother DCP l2540dw Driver
Brother DCP l2540dw Driver
To download the Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver, make use of the following steps.
- On the manufacturer’s site, navigate to the Download page.
- Under the OS Family section, select the OS by highlighting the checkbox near the suitable option.
- Drivers are available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Mobile.
- The proceeding step is to select the OS Version. Tick the checkbox to choose the correct version.
- Tap the OK button to get the list of drivers. Click the Download button available near the right driver file.
- Wait till the download procedure is complete and then begin the Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver installation.
Brother Dcp l2540dw Manual
To download the Brother DCP L2540DW printer user manual, read and perform the instructions given below.
- Launch the Google Chrome or Safari web browser on your Windows or Mac system.
- Type the URL code of the Brother printer in the search field and tap the Enter button on the system’s keyboard.
- Choose your country or region on the home screen to begin the Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver and manual download process.
- After selecting the region, click the OK button.
- Click Product Search, type the printer model number in the given field, and select the Search button.
- Now, click the Manuals tab on the Support & Downloads screen.
- Select the language from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the screen and select the user manual file you want.
- Click the OK button. Once the user manual is downloaded successfully on your system, you can utilize it as per your need.
Brother DCP L2540DW Driver for Mac
- Once you download the Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver, go to the location where you saved it.
- Double-click on the Brother printer driver installer file to begin the installation.
- Tap the Start Here icon and select the Next option in the Usage Information window.
- In the Connection Type window, choose the mode of connection you want to establish between the Brother DCP L2540DW printer and the computer.
- Click the Continue button in the Install Brother Drivers window and Environmental Information window.
- Read through the Software License Agreement and then agree to it by selecting the Agree option.
- Tap the Install button to initiate the installation.
- To grant the required permissions, key in the correct Administrator username and password.
- Exit from the installation window once the installation is complete and then click Next on the Connection Type screen to confirm the connection.
- Next, add your Brother DCP L2540DW to the list. Select the Brother CUPS Driver from the drop-down list available under the Use option.
- Download the iPrint & Scan app from the App Store. It will help you assign print jobs to the Brother printer from your device.
- Click the Close when the Setup Complete message appears. The Brother DCP L2540DW printer driver installation is now complete.
Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver For Windows 10
To download and install the Brother DCP L2540DW printer driver on your Windows 10 system, follow the procedure discussed below.
- First, download the Brother printer driver file from the official site.
- Go to the Brother printer official site using your Windows 10 web browser.
- Select your region/country on the home screen.
- Click the Product Search option and type your Brother printer name in the given field.
- Click the Search button followed by Download.
- Now you will be directed to the Brother Dcp l2540dw Driver download page.
- Click the Radio button next to the Windows option and select its version type in the Select OS Version section.
- Click the OK button. Select the driver file you wish to download and create or select a folder to save it.
- Once the Brother printer driver is downloaded on your system, open it and begin the installation process.
- Go to the System Control Panel section and select the Hardware & Sounds option followed by Devices & Printers.
- Click the Add a Printer button beside the Add a device option.
- Check and make sure that your system and the Brother DCP L2540DW printer are connected to the same network.
- Choose your Brother printer model name in the Printer Name section and click the Next button.
- Select Brother from the Manufacturers list.
- Type your Brother printer full model number in the given field when prompted.
- Click Next followed by the Finish button.
We focus on offering technical assistance to printer users and are not in any associated with the manufacturer. All the information provided on our site are solely intended for service purpose and not to promote any particular brand or company. The logos, images, and trademarks on the site are for reference purpose. Any action that you take by referring to the guidelines on this site is at your own risk. Our services are payment-based and are rendered only upon the request placed by the users.
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 | All rights are reserved